Murderous Serially-Mortal Gestalt Entity
Male Chaotic Neutral Human Time Thief,
Base Attack Bonus 0
EM Dart Gun (Can deliver any liquid charge via nanoinjection. Ambient Matter, Draws on Suit Power) 0 (1d4p, x2)
EDI Standard Node Vacuum Combat Suit with Maneuvering Jets (240 hours Power at 100% Battery and STP – *60*HP – Hardness 6 – For 12hr Charge, Restore 4d6 Suit HP. Nuclear, Biological, Chemical, Informational, Vacuum Immunity due to sealed environment) (+7 Armor)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 19, Wis 13, Cha 18
Very pale skin, solid black eyes with no apparent sclera or iris. Under the spacesuit, a t-shirt and pair of light tactical pants. The shirt has the EDI Environment Management logo on the front left chest, and on the back is a large, full-color rendering of a smiling JFK as seen through the reticle of a 4×18 Ordinance Optics scope. “I love a parade.” is written in Marain beneath the picture.
Everywhere Node U-775-17e53/A.
- Learning the local tongue.
- Compulsive liar.
- Racist against elves, classist against royalty and the economically advantaged.
- Projects an air of conviviality at most times.
- In his rare moments of true honesty he is shown to be a furious, violent monster.
- D will do literally anything, even harm himself, to gain an advantage in a fight.
- Has no compunctions about committing actual straight-up murder.
- Strongly dislikes being manipulated, and will ignore emotions he feels are being played to.