Existential Dragonblooded Barbarian
Neutral Wyvaran Barbarian
Init +7 Senses darkvision (60 ft), perception +12
AC 19, Touch 13, Flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +3 dex)
HP 60. Saves – Fort 7 Reflex 4 Will 4
Defensive abilities Uncanny Dodge
Speed 30 feet (40 feet w/o armor)
Melee greatsword +1 [2d6 + 3]
Ranged composite longbow +3 [1d8 + 3]
Rage +4 to STR + CON, +2 to Will saves. -2 to AC. +8 HP
Beast Totem, Lesser (Su) – 2 claw attacks
Guarded Life (Ex) – 1 HP of damage per Barbarian level is converted to nonlethal. Stabilize if in negatives.
STR 17 DEX 16 CON 16 INT 15 WIS 16 CHA 14
BAB +4 CMB +7 CMD 20
Languages Common, Draconic, Goblin, Elven
[THIS IS A VERY VAGUE PLACEHOLDER, DETAILS NEED TO BE SORTED WITH OTHER PEOPLE. THERE WILL BE ROLLING FIELDS OF PARAGRAPHS HERE, SOMEDAY.]
- Born to kobold father and dragon mother, raised in relatively isolated kobold settlement.
- Touted as great + powerful by kobold cousins, lived relatively easy and family oriented life growing up.
- Wyvern nature makes focusing on learning particulars difficult for him – becomes a watchman for the settlement, learning a little more about the surrounding area.
- Eventually becomes slightly weary of the overall kobold mindset of reclusiveness and xenophobia. Loves his kind, but wishes they would think more of their strengths rather than focusing on victimization complexes.
- Learns the particulars of his parentage from father. Between curiousity about his mother and the basis of Kovan legends of falling from the stars, decides to set out and try to find greater meaning to his life than simply hiding away and surviving from day to day.
Lithrand is, owing to his mixed kobold and wyvern nature, soft spoken, secretive and occasionally prone to bouts of irritability and aggression. When it comes to dealing with others, he attempts to distance himself somewhat from reflex xenophobia, preferring instead to watch them for a time before making concrete judgement. Despite his misgivings regarding their insecurity, he is extremely prideful and protective when it comes to his kind, deferring to them in most conflicts unless more context is given. A strong supporter of “the little man”. He has a healthy curiousity for old lore, although grasping the particulars of some concepts takes effort on his part to subvert his intrinsic impatience. Of particular interest to him are the subject of dragon and wyvernkind (white dragons especially) and anything regarding old Kovan legends.